Last Update: August 16, 2023
Cross Games, Inc. (hereinafter the “Company”)
handles customer personal information collected and used by the Company
in the course of provision of “Rogue Roll Ruler’s” (hereinafter the “Service”) as follows.
■Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects personal information such as the following
automatically or when it is provided by customers in the course of use of the Service.
- Email addresses
- Nations of residence
- Phone numbers
- Dates of birth
- Product purchases and transaction histories
- PlayMining IDs
■Purpose of Use
The Company uses personal information for the following purposes.
- To provide, develop, and improve the quality of products and services
- To respond to inquiries, opinions, and requests
- For system maintenance and to address bugs
- For product and service fee payment and fund charging transactions
- For identity confirmation and authentication services
- For implementation of competitions, events, and campaigns
- For surveys
- For management and exchanging of points
- For creation and analysis of marketing surveys and statistics documentation
- To aid in the development and testing of products and services
- For important notifications including changes to terms, conditions, and policies
- For other purposes set forth in various services
- To perform other agreements with our contract partners
■Sharing and Provision of Personal Information
The Company shares and provides personal information to the third parties shown below.
- Digital Entertainment Asset Pte. Ltd.
- In cases pursuant to laws and ordinances
- To appropriately authorized government agencies or equivalent institutions
■Customer Rights and Requests for Disclosure Concerning Personal Information
Customers can seek the disclosure, amendment, or deletion of their personal information after provision to the Company. However, the Company may reject customer requests in whole or in part when these would violate laws or ordinances, when it can be reasonably found that the request would cause significant impairment to Company business, or when unable to confirm the customer’s identity.
Please make contact using the details at the end of this document if you are a customer and wish to request disclosure.
■Ensuring Personal Information Accuracy and Security
The Company has constructed a management structure for personal information that enforces human, physical, and technical security measures while building appropriate preventative and corrective measures to ensure customer personal information is managed in a secure manner regarding leaks, loss, or incompleteness.
Email Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Games, Inc.
4-12-7 Honmachi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Postal Code 151-0071
C/O Personal Information Office